Monday, January 18, 2010

Parts Manager Ever Leave A Deposit For Auto Parts That A Auto Store Manager Boasted That He'd Get You Superior Parts Then At?

Ever leave a deposit for auto parts that a auto store manager boasted that he'd get you superior parts then at? - parts manager

Then the states after 5 days he will be in auto-parts, plus 19 years and has not a better hand? So when you say you are buying the same belt @ a competitor who is furious and angry? Well, why do not you know in advance? "I was in business 19 + years of auto parts were.

4 comments:

Frank Zappa said...

Yes, I was there. I hate it when that happens.
.

oklatom said...

No, I have left a deposit. For now I have an open mind and not necessary. Before you only pay when you get what I needed.

And I do not really understand what you want. If you are a manager, do not give decent service, go elsewhere. Problem solved.

Michael B said...

Obviously, your "question" does not make much sense ... Have you already purchased "auto parts?

moe fugger said...

No, I do not know what you are about entertainment, and therefore never happened.

Post a Comment