Friday, January 8, 2010

Adapter China If I Buy A DVD Player In China, Will It Work In America? Power Adapter Aside, Would PAL Vs. NTSC Cause A Prob.

If I buy a DVD player in China, will it work in America? Power adapter aside, would PAL vs. NTSC cause a prob. - adapter china

I am currently in China and the purchase of a quantity of DVDs. Most are likely "underground" if you know what I mean. I just held my region free player on ebay, but I'm sure to get a player who is very mild and do not freeze to the errors in the data that we can not wait, "Metro" discs. The purchase of a player, while China seems to make sense, because I could play it to draw players to accept anything available on the market. But I concernd that the DVD may not be with the American TV-compatible. (PAL vs. NTSC) the extent of the problem is. Or is there another option you should consider. A player must be perfect, without a region?

1 comment:

Herman said...

If your TV or DVD player can convert PAL-NTSC signals may be correct. Most decent TVs should be able to do so.

Post a Comment