Sunday, January 17, 2010

Dead Sea Nail Products Dead Sea Lotions, Cosmetics, Nail Treatments, Etc. What's Your Take?

Dead Sea Lotions, Cosmetics, Nail Treatments, Etc. What's Your Take? - dead sea nail products

I see the kiosk in the mall: The Israeli vendors push their "natural" hair, skin and nail care products allegedly with salts from the Dead Sea and made free of chemicals, etc. These products are for price? Some of them seem expensive. Yesterday I had to use one of the girls to sales miracle nail buffer on my nails and they were bright and pleasant. But I wonder if the paint is damaged, or whether it is really good. Anyone who has experience with these natural cosmetics from the Dead Sea? All comments, positive or negative, would be appreciated.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

The polish is good, does not damage the nails. What worries me is what is in their lotions are not reporting. I had a terrible reaction from your lotion and broke out in hives all over my body. It took more than a week (about two really clear). They swear that their product is natural, but you can also use other brands of sea salt, and I'm good.

imfknexp... said...

Polishing a positive effect, but can thin the nail when it more often than every 2 weeks. Not sure if the sea salt.

Post a Comment