Thursday, February 18, 2010

Delete Channels Motorola Hd Cable Why Is My Internet Conncetion So Slow? How Can I Fix It?

Why is my internet conncetion so slow? How can i fix it? - delete channels motorola hd cable

I've almost done everything

Ran a disk cleanup

Deleted some of my data, including history and cookies

Published an AVG and Spybot Search and found no threat

Deleted some useless programs

Latest firmware downloaded and installed my router and follow its course to 11

If the missing something please tell me

I have to take a Linksys router (which can not be deleted or get a new one)

A modem from Motorola

Cox High Speed Internet

Here's other things that probably might have to know

My brother has like 2000 songs and some things bad "downloaded"

I have some computers that are connected to my router

That is all.

It would be helpful if someoneDo tell me what they can to remedy this problem.

3 comments:

mike b said...

Writing songs on a CD when you run an insurance company will want to erase the hard drive, even the 'dirty things', and then run a virus scan and defrag program.

Jacob K said...

How fast is your Internet performance and what is the provider (ISP)
or if you have more RAM

ragnarok... said...

maybe ur internet is slow .... faster on the Internet ...

Post a Comment