Monday, December 28, 2009

Tax Deed Sale List How Can I Buy This Property??

How can I buy this property?? - tax deed sale list

I watched the removal of more than one years, waiting for a plot of land from my grandfather, who was in the tax foreclosure sale increase. The taxes were not paid on the property, because my grandfather sold it in 2003.

The man who bought the property from my grandfather died in a car accident a few years. Not having a will. His son, who said the life inside and outside the prisons, that wanted to sell the property and not yours. However, there was no will, the taxes are not paid, and there is even a small action, the debt against the property secured.

I sat down with the commissioner of taxation and was told he had his turnover for the year and the property rights I wanted was not on the list. Does this mean I have to wait another year in the hope that sales tax in the coming year? Is there anything I can do to get the property before that deadline? The Office of the Commissioner of VAT can not seem to give me a clear answer.

Btw I live in Georgia, and not allow people to tax liens CityProperties, I tried!

I would appreciate an intelligent answer, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment